Chetan is a senior partner in the firm having rich experience of around 25 years in the profession. He heads the International Tax, Transfer Pricing, and FEMA practice. He has a strong foothold in the areas of Corporate Advisory, International Taxation, and FEMA. His portfolio of expertise includes the following:
- Corporate Tax Advisory
- Transaction Structuring – Domestic and Cross-Border
- Transfer Pricing and International Taxation
- Foreign Exchange Control Laws
- Business and Transaction Advisory
- Litigation Support Services
- Due Diligence and Business Evaluation
He has handled numerous transfer pricing assignments over the years in respect of various companies operating in varied sectors by successfully representing them before transfer pricing officers and appellate authorities. He has a hands-on experience in structuring and advising on complex business ideas.
He has active participation in Profession through professional forums, as follows:
- He was the President of Bombay Chartered Accountants Society in the year 2016-17
- He is Chairman of Corporate and Allied Laws Committee of Bombay Chartered Accountants’ Society (2018-19)
- He was a co-opted committee member of Western India Regional Council of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
He regularly delivers lectures at various professional bodies throughout India on the topics of Inbound/Outbound Investments, Transfer Pricing, and other FEMA regulations.
Mobile Number: 98202 23402 | Email id: email@example.com