Anand is a partner in the firm with an experience of around 20 years. He leads the Internal Audit/IT Practice of the firm. His expertise is in the field of ERP Implementation, Internal Audits, System Audits and has domain expertise of Tally ERP 9 solutions. He leads the team in the following areas:
- Assisting corporates in implementing robust Accounting and Reporting System through Tally ERP 9.
- Carrying out SAP Audit to check user based access/roles as defined in SAP
- Assisting in effective utilization of Accounting and Business Softwares from Business Reporting perspective
- In-depth Internal Audits of Corporates/NGOs/Firms
- He acts as a Tally Evangelist
He is currently nominated as a Member of GST implementation panel of Tally Solutions Pvt. Ltd. He is a member of the Information Technology Committee of Chamber of Tax Consultants (2018-19). He is also the member of the Core Group of the Borivali Central (CPE) Study Circle of WIRC. He qualified at the Business Consultancy Studies Course conducted by Bombay Chartered Accountants Society in association with Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies in 2002.
He regularly delivers lectures at seminars organized by ICAI, BCAS, Chamber of Tax Consultants and various branches of ICAI and study circles.
Mobile Number: 98921 00828 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org