Abhay is a senior partner in the firm and has a vast experience of nearly 25 years in the profession. He heads the firm’s Audit & Assurance Services, Company Law Services and Business Advisory Services. His areas of expertise include:
- Statutory & Internal Audits
- Ind-AS & IFRS Implementation at large corporates
- Company Law advising
- Valuations for the merger, demerger, strategic investment, etc.
- Business and Transaction Advisory
- Implementation & Audit of Internal Financial Control Systems at large corporates
- Due Diligence, Business Evaluation, and Analysis of Company Financials.
He is actively involved in Profession, through positions at different forums as under:
- Joint Secretary of Bombay Chartered Accountants’ Society for the year 2018-19
- Convener of Accounting & Auditing Committee of Bombay Chartered Accountants’ Society (2004-2016)
- Member of the IndAS Implementation Group of Accounting Standards Board of ICAI (2018-19)
- Member of the panel constituted by ICAI for Technical Review of Annual Reports for the ICAI Awards for Financial Reporting (2017-18)
- Member of the Financial Reporting Review Group constituted by FRRB of the ICAI
- Member of the Special Groups formed by FRRB of the ICAI for the cases to be referred by Qualified Audit Review Committee (QARC) of SEBI
- Member of the Core Group of the Borivali (Central) CPE Study Circle of Western India Regional Council of the ICAI
He regularly delivers lectures at various professional bodies throughout India on the topics of Indian GAAPs, IndAS, Auditing Standards, Due Diligence, etc.
Mobile Number: 98202 28182 | Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org